READY raises money to help young people with disabilities play sport and take part in healthy activities for fun and fitness. Over the years we have helped hundreds of children with grants for racing wheelchairs, basketball wheelchairs, blind cricket, ramps, prosthetics, seated skis, team kit, racing gloves, specialist hearing aids, gym equipment, swimming lessons and many other activities.
As a charity, READY welcomes applications from (or on behalf of) individuals and groups of young people across all sports who meet its funding criteria. Please ensure that you read through this criteria carefully before starting an application.
CLICK HERE to read our Funding Criteria
READY’s funding criteria is as follows:
- You/the applicant live in the UK
- You/the applicant have managed to raise some funds towards the full amount required
- You/the applicant are asking for funding towards the cost that can be paid directly to a supplier (READY does not support costs paid directly to the individual)
- You/the application will include a supporting document which states your condition from a doctor/hospital/clinic or another professional and that also explains the that support/equipment you are asking for is necessary or appropriate.
- You/the applicant will need to be able to provide an invoice/clear breakdown of the costs linked to your funding ask and details of the external party the money should be paid to